(NOTE: You can find ongoing service projects in the next section of this page)
- Nov. 14 – Board meeting, 11 a.m., Riley Park
- Nov. 14 – Recognizing Educators and Students of the Month for Sept-Nov.
- Nov. 17 – Day of Caring (TBD)
- Nov. 21 — No meeting.
- Nov. 28 – New member meeting 11 a.m. at Riley Park
- Nov. TBD – Operation Warm, James Simmons and Mitchell Elementary schools
- Dec. 2 – Shopping for Seniors at Tanger Walmart
- Dec. 3 – Downtown Holiday Parade, 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. Volunteers needed to walk with boat
- Dec. 5 – Board meeting, 11 a.m., Riley Park
- Dec. 9 – Holiday Parade of Boats Viewing Party, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Charleston Maritime Center. See our website.
- Dec. 10 – Boat Parade Ticket Reconciliation, Volunteers needed for noon to 6 p.m., location TBD.
- Dec. 12 – Holiday Luncheon, Noon, Hall’s Chophouse, upper King Street, Charleston
- Dec. 12 – Wrapping party for senior gifts. 1 p.m., Charleston Senior Center
- Dec. 13 or 14 – Holiday party for seniors (TBD)
- Dec. 15 – Annual holiday bellringing for the Salvation Army, corners of King and Meeting streets
- Dec. 19 — No meeting.
- Dec. 26 — No meeting.
- Jan. 2 — No meeting.
- Jan. 9 – Board meeting, 11 a.m., Riley Park
- Jan. 24 – Red Badge Social (TBD)
- Feb. 6 – New Member Orientation (TBD)
- Feb. 13 – Board meeting, 11 a.m., Riley Park
- March 13 – Board Meeting, 11 a.m., Riley Park
- March 14 – Red Badge Social (TBD)
- April 10 – Board Meeting, 11 a.m., Riley Park
- May 8 – Board Meeting, 11 a.m., Riley Park
- June 19 – Board Meeting, 11 a.m., Riley Park
There are various ways to serve the Charleston community through the Rotary Club of Charleston. Here is a list of ongoing projects, information and contacts that members can use to reach out to find out more or get involved:
Rotary Readers, weekly: Club members read to elementary students for about 30 minutes each week in this popular, successful club project. Contact: Kerby Teller
Adopt a Highway, quarterly: Club members pick up trash to keep a section of highway clean … and then get together for adult beverages after. It’s a great way to build camaraderie. Contact: Brett Barry
Entrepreneurship Class, weekly: Volunteers speak, as well as mentor, a class of students at James Simmons Elementary on Fridays at 9:45 a.m. Contact: Tim Donnellon